So, my family has a friend living in England, and just yesterday I got a box from England. I was told that my grandmother had just had a two-day layover to England. There was a postcard from Fairlee VT, near where my grandmother lives. But no! It was a postcard from our friend that moved to England! There was 3 kinds of English candy,(see title), and a book with 8 stories. It was so awesome!
(I haven't eaten the candy, nor read the book)
Do you remember our deal because of the backlog of 4th of July parade candy, Ethan? If you have candy in the house on Halloween that hasn't been eaten yet, then you don't get to go trick or treating. Nice timing, Adam!
ReplyDeleteEthan, I'm happy to be reading your blog. It was interesting to hear about treats from England. What kind of candy did you get? Knowing you, I'm sure you were more excited about the book! Having a new book to read is an even more delicious feeling than chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWe are trying to post a comment here!
ReplyDelete