Friday, November 5, 2010

How it all started...

So you may have been wondering how my blog started. It all started at recess last Friday 
 when I was having a conversation with my school's Guidance counselor. He suggested I start a podcast, so I can tell my long stories to anyone, but they can only listen when they want to. (A podcast is like a blog, but you mainly use a podcast to record stories). I knew that I could definitely do that, since my dad is a technology person. So when I got home, I told my parents that I wanted to start a podcast to record my stories. My dad said that I should start with a blog, so he set up the blog I am writing on now!:)     
                                    (that smiley face has a baseball bat on his head)

2 comments:

  1. Ethan, I am so happy to see you on your way to becoming a published author... wait... you ARE now a published author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your story had a happy ending and that Tilly and Belle got dinner too. You're right that labs get very antsy when they're hungry!
    Tell your Dad I said "Happy Birthday!"
    Thanks for sharing your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.