So you might be wondering if I have another story at hand. Well, I do. So yesterday was my dad's birthday. Of course, my grandparents came. They were not planning on staying for dinner. But they did. That is because they had their 2 dogs with them. The dogs were very antsy, because my grandad forgot to bring their dog-food. Then they left. My mom and sister were in the bathroom washing up for dinner, and my sister said:"Oh, look! Grandma left her camera in the bathroom!" So we left a hilarious message on their answering machine. It said something like, "So, we have your camera, and we could mail it to you, but we want to know if we shouldn't. But we are going to mail it to you so there!" Then, about 2 minutes later my grandparents' car pulled up in the driveway! My sister was by the door when my grandma came in! When my grandma came up the porch stairs, my sister was by the door, held out the camera, and asked:"Did you want this?" So my grandma laughed, and my mom asked if they did actually want to stay for dinner. So my grandma went out to the car, and asked my grandad if they should stay. My grandad turned off the car and my grandma and grandad came inside. The only problem was that the dogs needed food. But my dad and I came up with the fact that we have a neighbor that has a dog. She has lots of dog-food. So I ran over to her house with a 1 cup measuring cup, and a paper bag. I asked her if we could have 3 cups of dog-food. She gave me 3 cups of "Purina 1 lamb and rice" to put in the paper bag.When I got home, I said "score 1!" and gave the food to my grandad. So the dogs are fed, and we're finally sitting down to dinner. Dinner was good, and my grandparents have left. We haven't heard from them since!
(that probably means that they got home safely)
The End
Ethan-
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you started a blog! Now I get to hear all of your wonderful stories in between visits - which are too far apart :< I haven't yet shared your blog with Cole & Lilly (they are asleep) but I think they might want to start their own after they see yours.
oops, my comment went in the wrong spot!
ReplyDeleteNow THAT'S a story! Well done, Ethan! I can really hear your voice, especially when you are using italics and including all of those little details (like the fact that you brought along a paper bag and a measuring cup!). Did this take a while to write or did it all just come out easily???
ReplyDelete