So today, (December 19), my mom and I went skiing at the Cross-Country Ski Association near my house for the afternoon, and I had a lot of fun. We took a lot of trails that I haven't been on before. There were a lot of hills to go up on the way there, but we went down them on the way back. I did really well on the downhill parts, but that's because I go to an afternoon downhill ski program after school on Tuesdays in January and February. As I said, I had a lot of fun this afternoon. Speaking of which, I have new skis! My dad got them for me when a ski swap was happening. Until next time!
-Ethan
I'm surprised you didn't tell about how anytime you fell going down a hill you went back up and tried it again. Or about the face plant that stuffed snow down the front of your coat! You were awesome today, kiddo. I can't wait to get out there again with you.
ReplyDelete