So there is this YouTube video that i really like that is called "
Muppaphone". It is this muppet that has this crew of little pink guys and orange guys. The last one comes onto the stage late, and the muppet is really angry. Then the muppet is forgiving when the pink guy says "Sorry I'm late. I couldn't get a parking space". Then the muppet starts singing a song that says a healing witch told him to say the magic words : "Ooh; Eee; Ooh AhAh; Ting: Tang; WallaWalla Bing Bang". (The crew members actually say the magic words).During the song, the muppet hits the pink and orange guys one-by-one on the head with mallets, and when he hits them, they each say their sound, making the magic words. Then at the end, the witch pops out of nowhere and says "I told you not to tell anybody! You will be punished!"
then, with a wave of her finger, she turns the muppet into a pink guy. (He is much bigger, and looks very stunned). Then, if you like that, you should watch the muppets playing the song "
To Morrow".
I'll Blog soon!
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.