Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Having Ivy Over

Since this week is vacation, my neighbor is in Florida. And since she has a 4-year old dog named Ivy, we are taking care of a dog this week. So as I am typing, Ivy is walking around our house and sniffing just about everything. Anyway, I love being around dogs, so this is awesome. Ivy is pretty simple. Feed her twice a day, give her plenty of exercise, and give her lots of attention. (That part is pretty simple). We also need to feed the cats for our neighbor, but that part is easy, because they only run out of food every 2-3 days.
                                                             Oooops! Sorry, gotta go. Ivy needs dinner. :0

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are all having fun. Does Ivy sleep in your room? How are she and Misty getting along? Thanks SO much for keeping her busy. She would be very lonely without all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.